It's been a wacky weather pattern all weekend, yesterday it was 67-76 all day but overcast, then last night we had huge thunder and lightening storms, and today the rain continued, but now it's sunny, humid, and windy. Oh yeh...and a TORNADO warning/watch for the entire state of Indiana... fabulous! Let me tell you, last night around 3am(technically this AM I guess), I was half asleep and the train blew its horn, boy did I jump up thinking it was the tornado siren. My heart rate must have been above 130BPM.
I went to Starbucks today for a while to people watch, it seems like all of the "sophisticated" people go there, they are all in nice clothes, look wealthier than most of the rest of the townies, etc. Neko Case's CD is on sale there, fun, I like her.
Pretty low key day today, did the typical Sunday thangs. I found out that until 3 years ago, Indiana did not participate in Daylight savings time, even to this day, the state is split between time zones, weird. I found out that, like most things, daylight savings is a government mandated thing to attempt to save money, but in reality, no money is saved. Google it.
All for now

No comments:
Post a Comment