Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ta ta ta Tuesday

So I just got home from work, time to veg for a while, at the same time convincing myself to go run later....

I am loving the cafeteria at the hospital, it is smaller than MMC's but not by much and the hospital is 1/6th the size! I love their salad bar, I eat it almost every day, but, dont think Im losing any weight by eating salad, because I load it with toppings....sesame seeds, cheese, eggs, dressing, and chinese noodles. I also love that they have both COKE and PEPSI. Now, I am usually an avid Pepsi gal, only drinking Coke when I have to, but now, I have a choice!! If I feel like a Diet Mountain Dew at work, I can have it! If I want Cherry Coke, I can have it!! Gotta love choices!

The snow has been gone for days here, but it's been cold, 5 degrees when I woke up this AM at 545. But, I'd rather deal with the cold than the snow....sorry to all my Northeast pals! 

I was totally into the Twilight series when I was home for a month, BORED, but now since Ive been here, working, getting into my groove, etc, I havent touched the 3rd book yet...oops! Better make that my project this week. 

What did y'all think of the Bachelor last night....staged? I think Jason better get bodyguards from what Ive been reading...the ladies are pissssssed! 

Im still bummin' that Indiana does not have deposits on cans/bottles, because they cant be redeemed. I feel so guilty throwing them out, because they dont recycle here in Marion either!! 

All for now....pretty boring I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment